INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you visit the Website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details. We may also collect information about your usage of our Website as well as information about you from e-mails or letters you send to us.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will enable us to answer your enquiries and supply the goods or services you have requested. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know about other products and services which we offer and which may be of interest to you, and we may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in the UK and will only be accessed from or given to third parties inside the European Economic Area who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our Website to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
With reference to the GDPR regulations, individuals have eight important rights which are outlined below:
- The right to be informed – Essentially this means that you have the right to know what we do with your data, why and how you can withdraw your consent for us to do that.
- The right of access – You have the right to know what data we store about you, check that it is accurate, or that it is being used lawfully and we will provide you with any data that we hold about you in the same format in which you made the request.
- The right to rectification – Should you believe the information we hold about you to be inaccurate then you may contact us and we will correct the information we store (including any 3rd parties).
- The right to erasure – You may request that we erase the information which we hold about you (also known as the right to be forgotten). In order to comply with your wishes, we will have to cease providing you with the services.
- The right to restrict processing – You may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information if you think it is inaccurate, you object to the processing, or you wish us to retain the information past the point at which we would normally remove it as you wish to establish or defend a legal claim.
- The right to data portability – You may request a copy of the data that we hold about you in a machine-readable format (for example an Excel spreadsheet or text file) for the purposes or re-using that data for any reason.
- The right to object – Should you object to our handling of your data in the areas of direct marketing, processing orders, or for any other reason then you may inform us of your objection. If we agree with your written objection,and whilst we consider it, that we will not use the data in the way to which you are objecting.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – We may make automated decisions (via a computer algorithm) on certain aspects of the marketing materials that we send to you. We do not make any other automated decisions on your information. We do not make any decision on what the GDPR regulations suggest is special categories of personal information; nor make any decisions based on ethnicity, race, sex, gender or disability. If you object to the automated data processing that we perform on your personal information, then you may ask us not to do this.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to the Administrator, Joe Moore’s Lane, Woodhouse Eaves, Leicestershire LE12 8TF. Email: email@example.com